feature requests

The Cancelled 90s Captain America Cartoon That We Never Got To See (Comic Book Forums)

• The Cancelled 90s Captain America Cartoon That We Never Got To See

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 18, 2017 9:19:44 am
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUWEwTXD-9A
    Did you know that there was going to be a Captain America cartoon in the 90s? It was being produced by the same studio behind the classic X-Men and Spider-Man cartoons from that same time. Personally, I would've LOVED to see a Captain America cartoon regardless of its quality, so I'm definitely sad that it never got made.

Any feedback regarding the video would be much appreciated Smile

Last edited December 18, 2017 9:20:39 am
  • Posted: December 19, 2017 9:46:51 am
  • The video says that Captain America didn't have a TV show, He did have a live action TV pilot in the 70's. It was terrible, but it did exist.
  • Posted: December 19, 2017 8:17:21 pm
  • if i remember correctly there were also 2-3 live action made for tv movies in the 70s/80s also...(they were terrible lol)

Last edited December 19, 2017 8:17:50 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Mirage Studios's Gobbledygook Issue # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's Masterpiece Issue # 4b
  • DC Comics's Primer Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Wonder Man: The Saga of Simon Williams TPB # 1