feature requests

Robert Kirkman's Secret History of Comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Robert Kirkman's Secret History of Comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 9, 2017 4:29:51 pm
  • The best episode is the Milestone story. It actually provided new information I never knew and not the rehashed info. from the previous episodes. The worst one is the 911 episode. It felt like the industry was just patting itself on the back with "look at the cool things we're doing" type of bit. The Superman episode wasn't hard hitting in the sense that they sugar coated what really happened at the end for the creators. Overall, it was okay but I wish they had not put the celebrity comments in there. Who cares what they have to say unless they actually worked on comic book related material.
  • Posted: December 11, 2017 7:08:32 pm
  • I have thought they all have been very interesting and informational. Things that I have never knew about the different books and there creators is interesting. The Milestone one was very interesting and I am looking forward to reading the re-launch of some of those titles. I am looking forward to seeing the one on the walking dead tonight as well. I hope that its a series that AMC continues. It would be interesting to hear more about the different characters and other companies.
  • Posted: December 14, 2017 4:42:46 pm
  • Enjoying it. The Image one was interesting. So we have Kirkman to blame for Liefeld returning. Razz
  • Posted: December 14, 2017 5:44:32 pm
  • I think the Image one was the last for the season, or will more be coming in the new year?
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: December 14, 2017 10:01:38 pm
  • The Image episode didn't really bring a lot of new information to the table. I think they should've included Sam Keith and Dale Keown in that episode. Todd McFarlane is a bit nutty ranting and raving about Marvel not giving him a wristwatch. Strange cat.

The Superman episode was my favorite, and I'm not even a DC Comics fan.
6 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 18
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 4
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Invasion TPB # 1