feature requests

American Gods (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author American Gods
Posted: October 14, 2017 2:29:42 pm
I just got a digital copy of American Gods Season 1. Anyone seen this TV show yet? I keep hearing good things. I'll come back here in a week or so and give you my opinion about it.
Posted: October 27, 2017 12:12:06 am
Stunning visuals. It’s Gaiman so it’s bound to be weird. I like it. No news on season 2 that I’ve seen.
Posted: November 13, 2017 11:06:50 am
I finally got around to watching American Gods. Wow, that is one weird-ass show. I guess since it is a Neil Gaiman vehicle I should have expected so. Stunning visuals and good acting, but I'm still not 100% sure what the hell was going on. Definitely for fans of the more obscure (or people who take mushrooms all the time).

Last edited November 13, 2017 11:07:14 am
Posted: November 13, 2017 11:15:38 am
It was finally confirmed for season 2. But yeah, I told ya it was weird. Lol
Posted: November 13, 2017 11:21:01 am
My best friend, who has read the book, told me the TV show was pretty faithful to the original content. I'll watch Season 2, but I believe I am too old for ingesting mushrooms to try and understand what is going on.

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 52 days, 18 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Urban Legends Issue # 2ri
  • Eternity's The Trouble with Girls Issue # 9
  • Archie Comics Group's Vampironica Issue # 1unknown
  • Vault Comics's Wasted Space Issue # 1 - 2nd print-b
Cool Statues

Website Security Test