feature requests

anyone watching Gifted? (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm's new Apple App is here!    After a lot of work and expense we finally have the last of our native apps. You can now take your collection with you (and offline) to your local store or to conventions, etc. Get it Now!

Author anyone watching Gifted?
Posted: October 10, 2017 4:57:25 pm
What you think? Just finished watching the first episode, the Stan Lee cameo ( he hasn't even made a cameo in Inhumans yet I don't think) and ring tone easter egg were great fan service. Just trying to figure out where this takes place in the X Universe timeline
Posted: October 10, 2017 5:41:13 pm
At least after only one episode of Gifted I want to watch another. Not so much with Inhumans.
Posted: October 10, 2017 8:34:47 pm
I found it a little boring. It's rehashing the "we're on the run again" theme. The CGI is okay. I'm just tired of the same plot over and over.
Posted: October 12, 2017 12:15:43 pm
Watched the 1st episode. I heard it takes place in an "alternate" timeline to the movies but I don't know if that's true or not.

It was alright - glad Polaris is in it, and Thunderbird. They are two underrated mutants.
Posted: October 12, 2017 3:51:47 pm
I enjoyed the first episode. The picture of a wolverine in the bar scene was a neat little Easter egg.

The second episode didn't hook me as much. I may watch a couple more and see how it progresses.
I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do best is buy/sell comics.
Posted: October 15, 2017 11:36:04 am
Interesting so far. I'll be watching.
Posted: October 27, 2017 12:10:41 am
I have enjoyed it so far. Enough to still tune in.

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 44 years, 192 days, 2 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Revolutionary Comics's Deepest Dimension Issue # 2
  • Eclipse Comics's Eclipse Graphic Novel Series Soft Cover # 26
  • IDW Publishing's G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero Issue # 180
  • BOOM! Studios's WWE Issue # 15d
CBR.com member auction items ?
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
Marvel Comics's X-Men Gold Issue # 4