feature requests

anyone watching Gifted? (Comic Book Forums)

Author anyone watching Gifted?
Posted: October 10, 2017 4:57:25 pm
What you think? Just finished watching the first episode, the Stan Lee cameo ( he hasn't even made a cameo in Inhumans yet I don't think) and ring tone easter egg were great fan service. Just trying to figure out where this takes place in the X Universe timeline
Posted: October 10, 2017 5:41:13 pm
At least after only one episode of Gifted I want to watch another. Not so much with Inhumans.
Posted: October 10, 2017 8:34:47 pm
I found it a little boring. It's rehashing the "we're on the run again" theme. The CGI is okay. I'm just tired of the same plot over and over.
Posted: October 12, 2017 12:15:43 pm
Watched the 1st episode. I heard it takes place in an "alternate" timeline to the movies but I don't know if that's true or not.

It was alright - glad Polaris is in it, and Thunderbird. They are two underrated mutants.
Posted: October 12, 2017 3:51:47 pm
I enjoyed the first episode. The picture of a wolverine in the bar scene was a neat little Easter egg.

The second episode didn't hook me as much. I may watch a couple more and see how it progresses.
I'm the best there is at what I do. And what I do best is buy/sell comics.
Posted: October 15, 2017 11:36:04 am
Interesting so far. I'll be watching.

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 42 years, 18 days, 1 hour of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty and Veronica: Double Digest Magazine Issue # 210
  • Starlog Group's Comics Scene Issue # 35
  • DC Comics's inFamous Issue # 1playstation
  • DC Comics's Suicide Squad Hard Cover # 1
CBR.com member auction items ?
Cool Statues