feature requests

Defenders on Netflix (Comic Book Forums)

Author Defenders on Netflix
Posted: August 30, 2017 5:06:54 pm
I finally finished the eight (?) part Defenders TV show today, so I figured I would chime in. I liked it! Seeing Power Man & Iron Fist together was quite enjoyable for me. It was not the best Marvel Netflix series so far. It will be pretty hard to top Daredevil Season 1 & 2. Still worth the watch. 7/10 if you want a ranking. I would like to hear some other opinions about this series too (I'm looking at you Tenzil and Canuck).
Posted: August 30, 2017 5:35:32 pm
I still haven't watched it, hope to do so soon.
I'll let you know my 2 cents worth when I do Wink

Last edited August 30, 2017 5:35:58 pm
"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"
Posted: August 31, 2017 10:59:53 am
It was good but DD season 1 and 2 was way better.
Posted: September 13, 2017 2:58:46 pm
I just finished EP 5 and I'm loving it.
I wish they would get Danny out of those preppy suits and into something resembling a costume, I don't care if it's a green t-shirt and jeans at this point...and a mask would be cool.
Yeah it's not as good as DD, but it's a step up from Iron Fist...and I really didn't mind IF.
Looking forward to the last 3 episodes, hope to watch another 1 or 2 today and then I will get back to you.
Posted: September 27, 2017 9:53:44 am
Well I enjoyed it, it wasn't the best but I think it was worth watching.
Not sure I like the direction they are going with the next DD...I think it's a little to early for that story to be told. ( I won't say the story line as I don't want to throw out spoilers yet )
Posted: October 1, 2017 10:14:46 pm
Defenders was good. I enjoyed it more than Luke cage and iron fist. Electra is a confusing woman tho.
Posted: October 20, 2017 9:50:45 am
It was a good show that was over shadowed mostly by its build up. Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were excellent. I think the Defenders suffered every time Iron Fist was on the screen.
Do what now?
Posted: November 13, 2017 11:12:40 am
Now that the ratings from Defenders are in, I believe it was not a very "watched" TV show. Netflix was NOT happy with their viewership whatsoever! At least there is concrete plans for Daredevil Season 3, Luke Cage Season 2, Jessica Jones Season 2 and Punisher Season 1. Now if only the rumours are true, and there is some Moon Knight coming soon to Netflix I would be truly thrilled!!
Posted: November 13, 2017 11:44:09 am
i binge watched the series and i loved it...the whole Elektra thing was awesome...especially the last scene where they show DD but not her...Hope they run another season...this one was great...
Doom Pulls the Strings!

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 42 years, 176 days, 5 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Image Comics's Curse Words Issue # 10b
  • IDW Publishing's DuckTales Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Masterworks: The X-Men Hard Cover # 4
  • Global Comics's Thirteen Something Issue # 8
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
DC Comics's Swamp Thing Issue # 8
This comic was rated 4.5000 stars by 2 members
Swamp Thing