feature requests

Defenders on Netflix (Comic Book Forums)

• Defenders on Netflix

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 30, 2017 5:06:54 pm
  • I finally finished the eight (?) part Defenders TV show today, so I figured I would chime in. I liked it! Seeing Power Man & Iron Fist together was quite enjoyable for me. It was not the best Marvel Netflix series so far. It will be pretty hard to top Daredevil Season 1 & 2. Still worth the watch. 7/10 if you want a ranking. I would like to hear some other opinions about this series too (I'm looking at you Tenzil and Canuck).
  • Posted: August 30, 2017 5:35:32 pm
  • I still haven't watched it, hope to do so soon.
    I'll let you know my 2 cents worth when I do Wink

Last edited August 30, 2017 5:35:58 pm
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 31, 2017 10:59:53 am
  • It was good but DD season 1 and 2 was way better.
  • Posted: September 13, 2017 2:58:46 pm
  • I just finished EP 5 and I'm loving it.
    I wish they would get Danny out of those preppy suits and into something resembling a costume, I don't care if it's a green t-shirt and jeans at this point...and a mask would be cool.
    Yeah it's not as good as DD, but it's a step up from Iron Fist...and I really didn't mind IF.
    Looking forward to the last 3 episodes, hope to watch another 1 or 2 today and then I will get back to you.

• Posted: September 27, 2017 9:53:44 am
  • Well I enjoyed it, it wasn't the best but I think it was worth watching.
    Not sure I like the direction they are going with the next DD...I think it's a little to early for that story to be told. ( I won't say the story line as I don't want to throw out spoilers yet )

• Posted: October 1, 2017 10:14:46 pm
  • Defenders was good. I enjoyed it more than Luke cage and iron fist. Electra is a confusing woman tho.
  • Posted: October 20, 2017 9:50:45 am
  • It was a good show that was over shadowed mostly by its build up. Daredevil, Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were excellent. I think the Defenders suffered every time Iron Fist was on the screen.
    Do what now?
  • Posted: November 13, 2017 11:12:40 am
  • Now that the ratings from Defenders are in, I believe it was not a very "watched" TV show. Netflix was NOT happy with their viewership whatsoever! At least there is concrete plans for Daredevil Season 3, Luke Cage Season 2, Jessica Jones Season 2 and Punisher Season 1. Now if only the rumours are true, and there is some Moon Knight coming soon to Netflix I would be truly thrilled!!
  • Posted: November 13, 2017 11:44:09 am
  • i binge watched the series and i loved it...the whole Elektra thing was awesome...especially the last scene where they show DD but not her...Hope they run another season...this one was great...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Square Enix Manga's By the Grace of the Gods Soft Cover # 10
  • Fry Visions Productions's Domain Issue # 1
  • Pixel + Ink's Sky & Ty Hard Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Sword of Azrael TPB # 1