feature requests

Justice League: Who revealed themself to Alfred at the end of the trailer??? (Comic Book Forums)

• Justice League: Who revealed themself to Alfred at the end of the trailer???

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 26, 2017 1:30:23 pm
  • Many speculations on who showed up at the end of the trailer when Alfred says "you said you would come, lets hope you're not too late". I personally think it's Superman
  • Posted: July 26, 2017 5:24:53 pm
  • The obvious answer is Superman. How cool would it be if it was Nightwing?
  • Posted: July 27, 2017 9:45:20 am
  • Some are saying it might be Green Lantern, which I hope it is. There is that green light on Alfred's glasses. I mean we all know Superman returns in this movie. That's no secret–except to those who don't follow comics. If DC decided to surprise us with one or maybe a few Justice League members not yet seen in the trailers I think it would make the movie the talk of the year. I'd love to see Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman, and if they went even further tied it in with Supergirl and Green Arrow. Oh man that would be awesome... I can dream can't I? Now, if it's just Superman I think that would be sort of a letdown because we've all known that since BvS. No surprise there. I really do hope they surprise us though. Man the anticipation of this movie has got me feeling like a kid again, lol.

Last edited July 27, 2017 9:55:04 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: July 27, 2017 5:20:33 pm
  • Yeah, I hope it's GL but it's most likely Superman. Besides, how would GL know Alfred? It's not like there's some history there like in the comics.
  • Posted: July 31, 2017 5:09:06 pm
  • I'm crossing my fingers it's Lobo! Probably a long shot, though.
  • Posted: August 3, 2017 10:21:16 pm
  • I am seriously considering Shazam the more I think about it, with marvel coming out with it's Captain Marvel movie it would be a counter to that since Shazam was once known as......wait for it ....Captain Marvel plus he has all the abilities need for the Movie to survive

Last edited August 3, 2017 10:24:46 pm
  • Posted: August 10, 2017 10:14:14 pm
  • There's no history, that WE know of. But as BvS showed, while what was happening with Clark, Zodd, and co was going on, we saw "new footage," showing Bruce on the ground.

IDK if they'd include Hal, or John; I'd lean towards DC doing John...GL's a big part of JLA/JSA...plus we'd need to have that in there, so Dead Pool can make cracks about it in his next film!
    Laughing
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool: Seven Slaughters Issue # 1h
  • Tangram Publishing's Fang Issue # 2
  • Marvel Comics's G.O.D.S. Issue # 6c
  • DC Black Label's John Constantine: Hellblazer - Dead In America Issue # 1 - 2nd print