feature requests

Marvel’s Inhumans Teaser Trailer (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm's new Android App is here!    After a lot of work and expense we finally have the first of our native apps. You can now take your collection with you (and offline) to your local store or to conventions, etc. Get it Now!

Author Marvel’s Inhumans Teaser Trailer
Posted: June 29, 2017 1:39:28 pm
http://www.cbr.com/marvel-inhumans-tv-teaser-trailer/
"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"
Posted: June 29, 2017 3:07:39 pm
Looks really good. Something about the characters were always so intriguing to me. I just feel like they deserve more than a tv series though. ... And why isn't Medusa's hair alive and moving?
We strike hard and fade away into the night
Posted: June 29, 2017 4:55:22 pm
Maybe they don't want to reveal to much in the trailer for those that know nothing about the characters it will be a surprise.
"Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"
Posted: July 2, 2017 8:35:11 am
They had me when it showed Lockjaw and it actually looks more interesting than the new X-Men series on FOX.
Posted: July 3, 2017 2:52:21 am
It looks really good, though I hope the show will include more Inhumans than just the Royal Family and that there will be some sort of crossover with someone in the MCU.
Tenzil
Posted: July 5, 2017 11:51:05 am
For some strange reason I totally trust Marvel when it comes to new TV shows and movies. They have been doing a great job the last few years (well, except for the new Fantastic Four movie). If only I could trust Marvel's judgement when it comes to their new comic books I would be a happy camper!
Posted: July 22, 2017 6:26:17 pm
New Comic Con trailer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbN3vd9i8E4
Posted: August 11, 2017 1:09:23 am
It's gonna be awesome!!!
Posted: August 11, 2017 8:56:09 pm
brucifer said:
For some strange reason I totally trust Marvel when it comes to new TV shows and movies. They have been doing a great job the last few years (well, except for the new Fantastic Four movie).

Marvel had nothing to do with the latest FF movie. It was a FOX production. The only reason it has Marvel on the title card is because FF is licensed out to FOX.

Newest Covers
  • Rebellion's Absalom: Under A False Flag Soft Cover # 1
  • Oni Press's Rick and Morty Issue # 29
  • Oni Press's Spontaneous Hard Cover # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Dimension X Issue # 4
CBR.com member auction items ?
Cool Statues