feature requests

Supergirl beats Superman on CW (Comic Book Forums)

• Supergirl beats Superman on CW

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 23, 2017 8:57:39 am
  • I been collecting and reading Superman 50 years and just my opinion There is no way Supergirl is stronger than Superman. I am curious what other readers think. If this was the case then Supergirl would have beaten Doomsday (1st battle) without dying (total drained of solar energy) like Superman did. The show made Superman look so inferior to Supergirl. Superman will always be the champion of Earth. I personally think Wonder Woman would give Superman a harder time. Just my opinion . I do think Women are stronger than men in certain other areas.

• Posted: May 23, 2017 9:41:47 am
  • I've not liked how they've handled Superman on this show from the beginning. He's been portrayed as weak and unexperienced. My only guess is they can get away with it since it's an alternate reality/universe. That and the creators of the show have been pushing that pro feminism agenda since the pilot episode. They won't let a guy be stronger than a woman (girl).

Last edited May 23, 2017 9:43:05 am
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: May 23, 2017 4:26:01 pm
  • I do like Gotham way better than Supergirl way more interesting and better stories. Some people were asking for a spinoff from Supergirl for Superman. I hope not .
  • Posted: May 23, 2017 6:27:28 pm
  • Glad I'm not watching. They must have really changed up their origins for this to be possible.
  • Posted: May 23, 2017 8:53:49 pm
  • I can watch all of the CW superhero shows "On Demand" through Comcast except this show. I have no idea why they don't have the current season available.
  • Posted: May 23, 2017 9:25:06 pm
  • Yeah it got moved in Canada as well, I get it on Showcase now.

Last edited May 25, 2017 8:23:26 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: May 24, 2017 10:56:04 pm
  • Well, it was obvious Superman wasn't himself because he was under the influence of kryptonite. Rolling Eyes
  • Posted: May 24, 2017 11:00:29 pm
  • @ Big Boss...it must be a regional thing because here in the San Francisco Bay Area Comcast on Demand carries this show. Some cities also get free Cinemax if you have an HBO subscription but others do not.

Last edited May 24, 2017 11:02:55 pm
  • Posted: May 25, 2017 4:00:50 pm
  • Hi mrhan1 they had Superman bring that up on the show and said the kryptonite no effect on him and he was at Full strength no holding back trying to beat her as he taught he was fighting Zod
  • Posted: May 25, 2017 8:59:48 pm
  • mrhan1 said:
    @ Big Boss...it must be a regional thing because here in the San Francisco Bay Area Comcast on Demand carries this show. Some cities also get free Cinemax if you have an HBO subscription but others do not.

We have HBO because I watch Silicon Valley. I don't think we have Cinemax. I don't watch a lot of TV. I catch up on the Superhero shows on the weekends and I don't watch much else.
13 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1cbns
  • Sutherland House Books's Mondo Tokyo: Dispatches from a Secret Japan Soft Cover # 1
  • Vanguard Productions's Space Cowboy Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Superman/Batman Issue # 10b