feature requests

Netflix Iron Fist (Comic Book Forums)

• Netflix Iron Fist

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 17, 2017 10:46:15 am
  • Has anyone started watching the Iron Fist series yet? I'm probably going to check it out this weekend if I have time.
  • Posted: March 17, 2017 1:00:00 pm
  • I've watched the 1st episode, I think we're going to have to be patient with this series as a lot of charcter development is going to be needed.
    Going to watch Episode 2 over lunch.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: March 17, 2017 4:34:46 pm
  • If the new Iron Fist is anywhere near as good as Daredevil and Alias, we're in for a treat. I'll be hitting this series quite soon.
  • Posted: March 17, 2017 7:47:34 pm
  • I had to quit my Netflix account so you guys will have to let me know how it is. From reviews I have been reading it seems like it's not being as well liked as other Netflix/Marvel series.
    We strike hard and fade away into the night
  • Posted: March 30, 2017 6:55:54 pm
  • I finished watching episode 1 & 2, excellent story line. His other family chooses to disbelieve that Danny survived the plane crash, unfortunately Dannys immediate family dies in the plane crash over the himilayas. This left Danny to the Himilyan Monks to look after and train him to be a Shoalin. After 15 years of the disappearance of Danny, it comes as a shock to his living relatives, that Danny was able to survive a plane crash. , His living family, doest care if he's the real Danny or not, they don't want him to take over 51% of the company. So They deny that he is Danny, even though he maybe Danny. The other part of the family (uncle) has Danny committed. They even planted fake ID (passport) on him sayings he's Anderson from Toronto Canada. This was to further convince the doctors he's delusional, when in fact he's not. But one of his doctors start to belive him, because what he says matches perfectly with what his other family member was saying. I'm going to watch the third and fourth episode tonight. Good story Smile
  • Posted: March 31, 2017 8:18:32 am
  • Watched Ep. 10 last night, pace is picking up...
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: March 31, 2017 12:04:06 pm
  • I finished it. It's decent but some of the martial arts choreography doesn't hold up to what we saw in Daredevil. The story itself is close to what I read in Marvel Premiere way back in the 70's with modern updates and a few character changes. Looking forward to the Defenders series and hopefully a more rounded version of Iron Fist.
  • Posted: March 31, 2017 1:43:46 pm
  • Mrhan1 is right. Some of the fighting in Iron Fist is excellent, while other scenes looked weak (to be nice). I understand Kung Fu isn't the same as Daredevil's Street Fighting, style-wise. Iron Fist was worth the while for sure, just not the best Marvel Netflix series so far. While Defenders sounds promising, I would rather see just Powerman & Iron Fist together.
  • Posted: June 26, 2017 7:12:47 am
  • Finished this last night. What happened to the last episode? The episodes leading up to this were great then the wheels fell off in the last episode?? Are the plot holes going to be filled in the Defenders do you think? I don't want to spoil anything in my post for those who haven't finished it yet but there was a bunch of things that didn't make sense to me.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's City Boy TPB # 1
  • IDW Publishing's In Perpetuity Soft Cover # 1
  • DC Comics's Jurassic League TPB # 1
  • DC Comics's Justice League: Dark Rebirth - Omnibus Hard Cover # 1