feature requests

Marvels Agents of Shield (Comic Book Forums)

• Marvels Agents of Shield

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 26, 2017 10:42:24 am
  • So is anybody still watching?
    I almost gave up myself but decided to stick it out for the rest of the season and I'm glad I did.
    The LMD (Life Model Decoy) story line has been fantastic, looking forward to next season.

Last edited February 26, 2017 10:43:03 am
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: February 26, 2017 3:24:44 pm
  • Yeah, still watching and still liking it.

The LMD story line has been good, but really liked what they did with Ghost Rider in the beginning of this season. Too bad Netflix didn't pick up Ghost Rider instead of Marvel Agents Of Shield. The violence and mayhem that's the Ghost Rider, could've been done really well on a Netflix series.
  • Posted: February 26, 2017 4:16:44 pm
  • I was disappointed in the Ghost Rider story line, maybe I was hoping for more and they just didn't seem to get to that level with him.

• Posted: February 27, 2017 2:44:48 am
  • Still watching. I'm in between the two of you on Ghost Rider. Not disappointed but was hoping for more and I do feel the character could do better on Netflix. On the other hand, now that he has been brought into the MCU there is no saying where he will turn up next. I also feel the LMD story line is about the best yet - really enjoying it. I just wish we had some Agent Carter to watch while we wait for SHIELD to return. Sad
    Tenzil
  • Posted: February 27, 2017 10:03:01 am
  • Here I thought the season was over...just on hiatus and starts again April 4th.

Last edited February 27, 2017 10:30:55 am

• Posted: February 27, 2017 7:32:12 pm
  • Agents of SHIELD started off so meekly when it initially launched. I was ready to hop off. Since Season 1, episode 6, it's been just getting better and better. The Ghost Rider (wait, Ghost Driver, right?) was super neat. The LMD storyline has been just so impressive. I'd really love a couple of the "movie stars" to show up for any kind of cameo.
  • Posted: March 9, 2017 1:49:32 pm
  • I have watched it since the beginning and it's getting better and better!
  • Posted: March 10, 2017 1:07:34 pm
  • Um, are Canadians the only ones watching Agents of SHIELD? From the posts here it sure looks that way!
  • Posted: March 10, 2017 2:45:59 pm
  • Canadians have great taste! Very Happy
  • Posted: May 13, 2017 7:58:20 am
  • I liked the Ghost Rider stuff. The LMD's were okay, but the "Framework" was a little tedious to watch. It really didn't transition well between storylines.

Ghost Rider will be back for the season's last episode. Yay!
14 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1syndicate
  • Clover Press, LLC's Kabumpo in Oz Hard Cover # 1
  • AC's Mechanical Dead Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18i