feature requests

CW Crossover Event (Comic Book Forums)

• CW Crossover Event

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 30, 2016 9:59:01 am
  • Anyone else watching the Supergirl, Flash, GA and Legends crossover? The Flash episode last night was pretty good. If you missed Supergirl don't bother watching it because the scene in that episode was edited into last night's Flash episode. GA is on tonight with part 3.
  • Posted: December 6, 2016 2:19:28 am
  • Finally saw them all tonight back to back to back. For what they had to work with (television budgets as opposed to the big screen, lots of tech and stuff, a gazillion characters and their needs, I thought it was very well done. Certainly not up to the standard of Civil War but a nicely done TV crossover event through three different shows and a small bit on one other. I like what DC is doing with their TV universe - shame it has nothing whatsoever to do with their film universe - at least until the upcoming Crisis on Infinite Earths. I think my favorite in-joke is when Ray Palmer (played by Brandon Routh) tells Felicity that Kara reminds him of his cousin! Great also to see the Dominators about 1000 years before they menace my Legion teammates!

Last edited December 6, 2016 2:58:13 am
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 6, 2016 9:55:01 am
  • Tenzil said:
    Great also to see the Dominators about 1000 years before they menace my Legion teammates!

I think they are working up to eventually showing the LSH. They already teased us with the flight ring and I'm hoping Mon-el ends up in the phantom zone to be eventually released in the 31st century.
  • Posted: December 7, 2016 2:18:56 am
  • I guess the only question left to be answered is which show they should appear on. Supergirl has featured all the Legion teasers so far but Legends of Tomorrow are always traveling about through time. At least until the Time Trapper notices . . . . . . . .
    Tenzil
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2lee
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 4
  • Dark Horse Comics's Masterpiece Issue # 4b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 6b