feature requests

Doctor Strange (Comic Book Forums)

• Doctor Strange

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 11, 2016 6:36:11 pm
  • Just got back from seeing it, very well done.
    Lots of Easter Eggs throughout the movie.
    Make sure you stay until the very end as there are 2 Easter Egg scenes during the credits.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: November 11, 2016 11:34:32 pm
  • Can I watch the 2 Easter Eggs (during the end credit) without wrecking the movie?
  • Posted: November 12, 2016 1:49:03 am
  • brucifer said:
    Can I watch the 2 Easter Eggs (during the end credit) without wrecking the movie?

The 1st Easter Egg, yes, but you should watch the whole movie before you see the 2nd Easter Egg, as it's a teaser to what's to come in the Dr. Strange cinematic universe.
  • Posted: November 12, 2016 2:14:31 am
  • Loved it! Great job by all concerned with plenty of action, plenty of comedy, plenty of characterization and so much CGI I don't know where to begin. Less than ten years ago I would not have believed that a successful hit movie could have been made starring the Sorcerer Supreme, Ant Man or the Guardians, yet here we are in the truly Golden Age of Marvel comic book movies!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: November 12, 2016 2:47:38 pm
  • We are super spoiled when it comes to comic book movies/TV shows. I hope all the upcoming projects do as well, so we can keep being treated. I'm glad many of these projects are being done now, instead of 25 years ago when it might have been more popular to do so. I remember the Dr. Strange movie from back then, it was not enjoyable.
  • Posted: November 20, 2016 11:00:06 am
  • This was a great movie but as most modern marvel movies it had a tad bit too much humor. The audience reacted well, however.
  • Posted: December 3, 2016 1:49:47 pm
  • Loved it. I want Thor's mead mug!
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Cat Wants In's Dark 30 Issue # 1
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 9
  • Studio Brie Comix's The Clique Issue # ½
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths TPB # 2