feature requests

CW's the Flash and the Golden Age Reverse Flash The Rival (Comic Book Forums)

• CW's the Flash and the Golden Age Reverse Flash - The Rival

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 24, 2016 5:00:02 pm
  • Curious thought here. The 1999 series JSA issue 16 brings the Rival back out of the Speed Force where he was trapped by Jay Garrick since his 1st appearance back in 1949.

With all the CW Flash show has accomplished over the last season and the Flashpoint story beginning next season, what are the chances this patriarch of Speed Force Villains will be utilized. Considering we now have the real Jay Garrick in John Wesley Shipp, this would make for an awesome story to delve into.

Kind of like the whole, "Trust me kid... I've been here before..." scenario. Anyways, just thought it was cool, and underappreciated character that was really well used in that JSA series as part of the New Injustice Society, and a foil to Jay Garrick
  • Posted: June 26, 2016 12:03:16 pm
  • I totally forgot about that issue. That does make total sense for a new/old Flash rival. I'm a little scared of a Flashpoint Season 3, though.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Ablaze Media's Almost Dead Issue # 2b
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26b
  • DC Comics's Batman / Superman: World's Finest Issue # 26f
  • Ablaze Media's The Prism Issue # 7c