feature requests

Warcraft Movie (Comic Book Forums)

• Warcraft Movie

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 15, 2016 9:21:43 am
  • Caught this yesterday with my son & grandson. I really enjoyed it. It was much better than I expected. Mix of live action and CGI was done well. As a Warcraft gamer for 6+ years it was nice to see places, towns and people from the game.

It won't be a huge hit because most people won't know the back story. On a non school day there were only 5 other people in the theater. Sad
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: June 26, 2016 12:07:05 pm
  • My best friend went with his daughter to see it last week. His review was pretty good as well. He thought it was part one of eight!?
  • Posted: June 27, 2016 1:57:47 am
  • Didn't they say that this movie took 10 years to make . . . if this is part 1 of 8, most of us won't be around long enough to see how it all ends?! LOL

Joking aside, it is definitely worth a watch but unfortunately I feel that maybe they waited too long?
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman: Dark Age Issue # 1d
  • Bad Dog Books's Fang Soft Cover # 11
  • Vanguard Productions's Space Cowboy Issue # 1b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 9