feature requests

Captain America 3 ... (Comic Book Forums)

• Captain America 3 ...

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 20, 2014 4:14:31 pm
  • Now the question is, will Bucky be standing in as Cap, or will it be one of the MANY people who assumed the mantle at one time or another? Always assuming this is actually a plot they might use...
    Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we set up your computers, we deliver your email, we connect your calls, we backup your files, we guard your networks while you sleep. Do not %@&# with us. - paraphrased from Fight Club

• Posted: March 26, 2014 9:35:53 pm
  • To me, if they wanted to go this route it would make much more sense to just use John Walker/USAgent and work through that story line.

• Posted: March 29, 2014 1:37:00 am
  • MJWallwork said:
    To me, if they wanted to go this route it would make much more sense to just use John Walker/USAgent and work through that story line.

I would love to see John Walker. That is one of my favorite Captain America story lines.
    "You will soon see the distinct advantages of having no scruples whatsoever!" - Cobra Commander
  • Posted: April 2, 2014 11:06:14 am
  • I read that Captain America versus Iron Man (Civil War) is coming soon.
  • Posted: April 2, 2014 11:43:18 am
  • I don't know for sure how they would do the Civil War story without expanding it to a much larger cast because part of what drove Civil War was the way it affected so many of the heroes personally. I loved the Spiderman part of CW because he was probably the most iconic as far as keeping his identity secret and then he flipped sides in the middle.

If they kept it mostly within the current roster then it would be a little less impactful of a story but would still be good. Although I don't know if they could really paint Iron Man as the Pro-registration figurehead since he has fought the government at every step in all his movies. Cap being anti-registration would make sense after Avengers (SHIELD producing the HYDRA weapons) and Cap 2 is supposed to have SHIELD as corrupt. Between those two I could see that part.

Dang, now I have to go read CW again. Thanks Fantastic#20...
    Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we set up your computers, we deliver your email, we connect your calls, we backup your files, we guard your networks while you sleep. Do not %@&# with us. - paraphrased from Fight Club

• Posted: April 2, 2014 12:54:37 pm
  • Captain America 2 was really good. Better than the first one in my opinion. A Civil War story line is not beyond the realm of possibility given what happened in Winter Soldier. I would not be at all surprised if the next Avengers Movie is the Disassembled precursor. Even though it's titled Age of Ultron.
    fsjeter's John Romita Sr Spider Man Covers album on Photobucket
  • Posted: September 6, 2015 2:06:27 am
  • Excited another part of interesting movie.
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Titan Comics's Dark Souls: The Willow King Issue # 1b
  • Marvel Comics's Fall of the House of X Issue # 4c
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 45b
  • Marvel Comics's Wolverine: First Class Issue # 4b