feature requests

Spider man in Dungeons and Dragons (Comic Book Forums)

• Spider-man in Dungeons and Dragons

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 29, 2010 9:43:47 pm
  • Sat down today and watched some D&D with the kids and I noticed that in one of the scenes when the kids are all sitting around a camp fire. The Cavalier is fanning himself with a Spider-man comic (some sort of generic comic but you could tell it was Spider-man). Interesting, I wonder how many more little tidbits the creators of the shows from that time put in the episodes. As far as I know D&D, Incredible Hulk and Spider-man and his Amazing Friends were all made by the same company . Well if you have spotted any other little things like this from the past, let us in on them. Someone may go on Jeopardy and need this knowledge for the win.
  • Posted: June 30, 2010 1:44:53 pm
  • not100% positive but i seem to recall an episode of spidey and his amazing friends where spidey, iceman and firestar were about to sit down and play some D&D when their alarm thingy went off.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Keenspot Entertainment's Biden's Titans vs Trump's Titans Issue # 1c
  • Schanes & Schanes's Elfquest Issue set c
  • First Second Books's Replay: Memoir of an Uprooted Family  Soft Cover # 1
  • Schanes & Schanes's Wizards and Warrior Women Issue nn