feature requests

Mortal Kombat Live Action HD Promo (Comic Book Forums)

• Mortal Kombat Live-Action HD Promo

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 9, 2010 2:23:26 pm
  • Yeah this is awesome! However, this is extremely different from the videogame or the first MK movies.. I like the cinematography and action, but it is not the MK us kids grew up playing. It seems they DO want to focus on the gore in this movie. If they do make this movie they need to keep it fantasy based. All you grandmas out there over 50 do not watch this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VADCrmCFd48

"Michael Jai White as Jax? Jeri Ryan as Sonya Blade? Baraka and Reptile as homicidal maniacs? This footage from what looks to be the next Mortal Kombat game or movie trailer is brutal, disgusting, and perfect."

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”

---EINSTEIN
  • Posted: June 24, 2010 6:22:52 pm
  • I thought this was a fan-made trailer when I saw this. A very well made one admittedly but it just doesn't look legit.
  • Posted: June 24, 2010 7:26:44 pm
  • I aasure you this is legit. It was meant to submit an idea to the WB on how this director would go with the movie. So its not greenlit to be made, but this was professionally made. I have checked alot of other sites to verify this. Alot of people thought it was video for a new game, but thats not happening. I don't know many fans that could get Michael Jai White or Jeri Ryan in their video. LOL. Here is the link to my favorite site, where they've updated that even Jeri Ryan twittered that its not for a game.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=66904
    “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”

---EINSTEIN
  • Posted: June 24, 2010 11:18:52 pm
  • Wow! Very impressive, I hope the project goes through and wait impatiently for the finished product! DroolDancing
  • Posted: June 25, 2010 10:52:00 am
  • Me too, but i just hope they keep it fantasy based. That was the cool part of MK was the whole otherworld fighting thing with the powers and everything.

---EINSTEIN
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Archie Comics Group's Betty & Veronica: Friends Forever - Fairy Tales Issue # 1the616-c
  • Dark Horse Comics's Dudley Datson and the Forever Machine Issue # 1b
  • Blatant Comics's Spa-Man Special Info
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 112b