feature requests

The one you love to hate (Comic Book Forums)

• The one you love to hate

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 2, 2021 11:36:31 am
  • Can I get some opinions on this first appearance of Loki please?

• Posted: April 2, 2021 6:50:21 pm
  • Looks very nice to me, Bruce! The images are not super close up but the only real flaws I can see is maybe a small bend near the bottom corner, a few spinal creases and maybe a bit of a spinal roll. At a guess somewhere around 7.5 to 8.0? Nice book to have in any event!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: April 3, 2021 11:41:19 pm
  • im gonna say 7.0-8.0, there is also sun damage on the back cover and im sure a bit on the front as well, but cant tell that well due to size of the pic...are the interior pages a bit skewed in color around the edges as well, that may knock it down some too so...

if you were going to send it in to slab id have them clean and press it and it would knock it up quite a bit as well. Either way id slab that to preserve it, its in great shape for its age...Nice Score!!

Last edited April 3, 2021 11:43:22 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: April 7, 2021 9:55:32 am
  • Boy that's a nice looking book you have there Bruce. Like the others have mentioned it is hard to tell exactly because of the pics but I don't see any major creases or tears. It looks like the spine has some ticks on it which is expected, corners are slightly rounded and the back cover could use some cleaning but that's a nice book to have right there. Without closer inspection I'd put it in the 6.5-7.5 range. With a clean and press and maybe you'd catch a break being that the book is older it could be higher though? Great book either way, well done!!
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Brynmore Issue # 4ri
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 4c
  • Walking Carnival's Johnny Grav & The Visioneer Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars Issue # 44e