feature requests

All S tar Comics Justice Society #70 (Comic Book Forums)

• All S tar Comics Justice Society #70

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 13, 2019 1:15:27 pm
  • Please help me get an idea.
    I know it looks cut off by the cover price. outside of pages are dark in color. the spine is not straight and indentations on cover barely noticeable.

Thank you
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/2CwdLfNAd62wc9k46

Last edited December 13, 2019 1:18:18 pm
  • Posted: December 13, 2019 2:04:38 pm
  • I ran it through the grading tool on here the best I could and it came out a 6.5. Honestly I think that is just a little high. You have about a dozen good spine creases there that are breaking color as seen through the black line running up the spine. The right side corners are pretty rounded and the bottom right corner has a light crease(not horrible though). Also the top left corner in the DC logo looks a little strange to me almost like it was folded like right in the middle of the letters but I can't really tell from the pic. It is also like you say not centered really well. It does have really nice color though, it's very clean for a heavy darker/black cover, no real ink blemishes, spots or stains which you see a lot of on black. The back cover looks really nice and what a great advertisement! All in all a nice book to have, in my opinion this is about a 5.5.

I am not a professional grader so don't take my word for it, I do tend to be a little tough I think. The spine ticks are what do it for me. If some of those were not there I'd call this a 6.5-7.0. Again, nice book you have there!
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: December 13, 2019 4:59:43 pm
  • thank you !
  • Posted: December 13, 2019 5:28:34 pm
  • laborde78 said:
    thank you !
    No problem, I am curious to see what others grade it. If you have anything else by all means put them on here. I love it when people ask to grade books here, I wish there were more posts.
    nem·e·sis
    noun
    A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent
  • Posted: December 14, 2019 10:56:09 am
  • I looked at the cover as well and because it is so old and in reasonable shape I would grade it in the 6.0 - 7.0 range.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 38b
  • Marvel Comics's Marvel Comics Presents Issue # 169
  • Viking Books For Young Readers's Shark Princess Hard Cover # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Star Wars Adventures: Ghosts of Vader's Castle Issue # 1online