feature requests

Edge of Spiderverse #2 (Comic Book Forums)

• Edge of Spiderverse #2

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 19, 2019 6:41:43 pm
  • Hi folks, does this abrasion drop the grade to a 7.0, despite the rest of the comic being NM?
    https://imgur.com/a/RnpRRAJ

Last edited September 19, 2019 6:42:14 pm
  • Posted: September 19, 2019 7:39:26 pm
  • I can't help thinking 7.5?
  • Posted: September 19, 2019 8:06:27 pm
  • Use the tab at the top of the screen next to the search bar that says "Grade"...answer them as honest as possible and it will give you a plausible grade...Nothing set in stone as thats what it comes back at from CGC, but at least a general idea...

Last edited September 19, 2019 8:07:09 pm
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: September 19, 2019 10:59:42 pm
  • i did try that, but the abrasion isn't really exampled there? is it mild or moderate in your opinion? being a pessimist gives me a 7.0, being slightly optimistic and saying mild abrasion gives me 8.5. Just curious about what other people think?
  • Posted: September 20, 2019 1:50:18 am
  • If the rest of the book is NM, as you say, it all depends on exactly how severe the abrasion is graded at. If it is not judged too bad you might get a grade of 8.5. If it is the grade could be as low as 6.5. Nice book to have in any event!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: October 22, 2019 3:08:34 pm
  • I am a little late in coming around to this, but just saw it.
    Really great book you have.
    Yes the abrasion I think will have an effect on the overall grade, but not quite certain as to how much, as the rest of the book looks really nice.
    As Tenzil stated, it may very well get up to an 8.5.
    Being conservative, if it were a book in my own personal collection, I would not put it past a 7.0.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
  • Posted: October 22, 2019 4:23:16 pm
  • Hi there, and thanks for the response! Yeah I’ve put it in as a 7.0 but might send it off for grading with some other stuff I have. Unfortunately being in Australia means using halo and I’m not a fan of entombing either! But I may sell this one on so... yeah. See what happens!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Edge of Spider-Verse Issue # 2b
  • AC's Mechanical Dead Issue # 3
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18f
  • Marvel Comics's Rogue Issue # 2