feature requests

EURO price ? more / less the same? (Comic Book Forums)

• EURO price ? more / less the same?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 15, 2019 1:01:10 pm
  • hi just saw a FFour #50 print with euro 10d would it make it more , the same pricing or less? cant see inside because of being slabbed but from what i can tell its in English because of the wording / comic talk on the cover .. anyone know plz thx!
  • Posted: July 15, 2019 3:29:57 pm
  • From what I've seen the value would be less, especially in the North American market. Even though they aren't classed as a 2nd or even 3rd printings they are printed months later for the Euro market. They may have more value to collectors from the UK, Germany....
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: July 15, 2019 5:51:48 pm
  • Typically foreign editions sell for significantly less then the English counterparts...but there are always exceptions to that...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: July 16, 2019 12:05:32 pm
  • thx for the replies .. guy was wanting a solid US price for it on ebay , ill keep looking thx again
  • Posted: July 20, 2019 8:42:56 am
  • For the most part, they do sell for a little less than the US counterparts. Not long ago I did read a forum article that it may change for some of the older books (silver/bronze) in the future. The reason being, is that there are not a lot of people dealing in them, and you can pick up foreign keys for a reduced cost. UK being the most common/popular. I thought the article was on CBSI, but I couldn't find it while searching.
    I did find a couple of other articles that may or may not help.

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/252441-how-much-do-you-valuedevalue-uk-pence-copies/

https://forum.cbcscomics.com/topic/2550/pence-comics/

I don't have a ton, but will pick them up if found at a great bargain, especially silver age Marvel books.
    Click Here To See The 2Believers! Store!
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Coldfact Comic Group's Coldfact Comics Issue # 42
  • Sofawolf Press's Heat Soft Cover # 4
  • Udon Entertainment's Street Fighter & Friends: 2017 Swimsuit Special Issue # 2017f
  • Massive Publishing's Zorro: Man of the Dead Issue # 3c