• Incredible Hulk 175

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 6, 2018 12:12:39 pm
  • Love this cover!

White/Off White Pages.

My Little Comic Space
    Remember, Kly�Bn loves you, baby.
  • Posted: October 6, 2018 9:30:10 pm
  • That is one clean book there. That is actually the first I have seen of that cover, and it is pretty cool.
    Aside from the minor imperfections of the rounded corner, and top of the back cover, I would see this as a 9.0 to a 9.2 range.
    “I don't wear white to hide myself. I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they'll know who it is. 'Cause when they see the white, it doesn't matter how good of a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon.”
  • Posted: October 6, 2018 9:31:25 pm
  • I couldn't tell for sure if that was a small staple pull on the bottom of the front cover. If so, leaning toward a 9.0
    “I don't wear white to hide myself. I wear it so they'll see me coming. So they'll know who it is. 'Cause when they see the white, it doesn't matter how good of a target I am. Their hands shake so bad, they couldn't hit the moon.”
  • Posted: October 7, 2018 2:21:43 am
  • This book is the first to show Blackbolt using his powers. So kind of a key book...lol
    Glad you caught that...I missed it when I slapped my grade on it.
    Not a staple pull....freaking teeny tiny cover rip. *sigh*
    Good eye.

Last edited October 7, 2018 2:23:13 am
    My Little Comic Space
  • Posted: October 7, 2018 9:12:12 am
  • Hey great info on that. I did notice the obvious of Blackbolt using his powers, but didn't realize that it was the first cover/issue to show it. I have to agree that for that fact alone, it is a key, even if not recognized as so.
  • Posted: October 7, 2018 12:10:25 pm
  • I have that book too. Another great cover for Mr. Hulk. I would grade it about 7.0.
  • Posted: October 7, 2018 10:03:22 pm
  • Agreed...great cover. Very Happy
    My Little Comic Space
  • Posted: October 8, 2018 1:50:17 am
  • My guess would be around 6.5 to 7.0. I remember seeing this cover at the time it was on sale and instantly buying the comic, even though I was not collecting the Hulk at the time. Simply a great cover! Nice to know it is an unrecognized key as well!
    Tenzil
8 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 48 years, 10 days, 15 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
  • Newest
  • Mahrwood Press's Junior Pirates: Beginnings Issue # 1
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Magical Girl Site Soft Cover # 1
  • Fleetway (AP/IPC)'s Night Walker Issue # 3
  • Valiant Entertainment's Valiant Fall 2018 Pullbox Preview Issue # 1