feature requests

Batman 221 (Comic Book Forums)

• Batman 221

Author Discussion
  • Posted: October 2, 2018 12:22:00 am
  • Another to test your skills on. This one gave me a few problems, mainly because of the inky fingerprints.
    White/Off White Pages

• Posted: October 2, 2018 1:49:34 am
  • Kree_Boy, I have no idea what this Batman comic is worth in any condition, but I have to say I find the covers (front and back) to be absolutely awesome! I love the full back cover ad for the monster models almost as much as the gorgeous cover that looks like it may have been drawn by Neal Adams? In terms of grade I would give this comic a rating between no lower than 6.0 and certainly no higher than 7.0. Great looking book!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: October 2, 2018 9:14:21 am
  • I was around that 6.5 to 6.0 grade too.
    I love Adams artwork and it up if I see it for a good price.
    I love book stores that hire people to grade that have NO idea what they are doing. I paid $8 for this...probably should have been around $30+ whatever the store mark up is.

At the store I questioned the price on something once because of a rusted staple. The guy took it and opened up a copy of the Overstreet price guide and still got the grade wrong. (I passed on the book, because it was overpriced and because of the rust, and it had migrated to the page.)

Last edited October 2, 2018 9:15:11 am
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman: Off-World Issue # 4b
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 2c
  • Seven Seas Entertainment's Reincarnated as a Sword Soft Cover # 12
  • Marvel Comics's The Invincible Iron Man Issue # 17b