feature requests

Tomb of Darkness (1974) #9 (Comic Book Forums)

• Tomb of Darkness (1974) #9

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 12, 2017 7:45:43 pm
  • Need opinions on these scans. I have the issue at FN-

• Posted: June 13, 2017 1:09:24 am
  • I've been grading comics for almost one week.

That looks really nice. The colour looks great, 2 out of four corners look crisp, 5 marks on the spin. The back cover shows more faults than the front; the back spine stresses and the bottom discoloration spots. Sorry, I have not learned the correct terminology yet.

I would think your grading is pretty accurate but my opinion is useless, lol. I love these comics, just super cool to have and check out the pic.
  • Posted: June 13, 2017 3:17:46 am
  • Looks to me to be in the 7.0 to 8.0 range, so I'll split the difference and go with a 7.5 if the interior pages are complete, intact and odor free.

On second thought, I feel that I might have been a little too harsh in my initial assessment. It might be in the 8.0 to 8.5 range, so I'm okay giving it an 8.0 unless I missed something.

Last edited June 13, 2017 8:32:12 am
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Studio Snowlion's Amusing Tales Issue # 1
  • Rocky Creek Publishing Co.'s Bitter Laughs Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Cable & Deadpool Issue # 45
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek: The Motion Picture - Echoes TPB # 1