feature requests

Werewolf By Night #32 (Comic Book Forums)

• Werewolf By Night #32

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 10, 2017 3:24:51 pm
  • I always loved Moon Knight for some reason and tried to get all his appearances. I was pretty happy with this one's condition but some hard opinions would help.

I will continue to post scans of other books in the Old Guy thread.

• Posted: June 10, 2017 3:26:40 pm
  • Posted: June 18, 2017 3:44:00 am
  • Well, not sure how flat it lays or if there is a spine roll...and hard to tell if there is any flaws on the back cover outside of some scratches that I can see, but from what I can see it is just general wear. Nothing significant. Moderate stress on the spine that breaks color with some light creasing and blunting on the left corners, top and bottom. Overall, to me, it looks like it would have a shot at a solid 7.0.
  • Posted: September 14, 2017 10:11:33 pm
  • Really Sharp book. Tough judging from the photo I'd say your in the 6.5-7.0 range.

• Posted: September 15, 2017 1:18:56 am
  • Nice book! There are, of course, flaws. At least one blunted corner, wear on the edges, wear along the spine, at least one spinal stress mark that breaks color. On the bright side the cover gloss looks good, it seems to be a nice flat copy from what we can see, the staple look solid. I would estimate, as the others more or less have, that your comic would fall between 6.0 and maybe up to 7.5 but more likely 7.0.
    Tenzil
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Archie: Best of Dan DeCarlo TPB # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1d
  • Marvel Comics's Spider-Man vs Venom Omnibus Hard Cover # 1 - 2nd print-b
  • Ab3 12c Ent.'s The Nefarious Smyths Issue # 6f