feature requests

Anyone know whose signature this is? (Comic Book Forums)

• Anyone know whose signature this is?

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 31, 2017 7:43:43 pm
  • that looks like a J to me...
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 1, 2017 8:37:55 am
  • Could be Jim Lee's
    Do what I did once, I went to all the contributors Facebook pages or web page and looked for their signature.
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: June 1, 2017 11:02:01 am
  • Canuck said:
    Could be Jim Lee's
    Do what I did once, I went to all the contributors Facebook pages or web page and looked for their signature.

I've been doing that and so far it looks most like the Alex Garner sigs I've seen online and on other books I have. It is undoubtedly his because I had him sign a lot of Image books at a con many years ago. It just threw me off that he didn't work on that one book. Thanks.
    CLASSIC SIGNED COMICS ON EBAY! http://bit.ly/vCaTGQ
  • Posted: June 1, 2017 11:35:23 am
  • Ive seen it where an artist signed a book that they mayve done an ad spread or just a reg spread but nothing in the book storyline itself....may be one of those cases....
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: June 1, 2017 11:45:36 am
  • AmZoMBiE said:
    Ive seen it where an artist signed a book that they mayve done an ad spread or just a reg spread but nothing in the book storyline itself....may be one of those cases....

Agreed. Thanks.
    CLASSIC SIGNED COMICS ON EBAY! http://bit.ly/vCaTGQ
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 243 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's City Boy TPB # 1
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 6
  • Al Barrett's The Justiciary Issue # 11
  • Marvel Comics's War Machine Issue # 10b