Daredevil 131 (Comic Book Forums)

• Daredevil 131

Author Discussion
  • Posted: December 13, 2016 1:46:41 pm
  • need better pic, cant see full edges
    "How to destroy a man... Grant him his heart's desire." --Victor Von Doom
    - - - - - - - - - -
    Latest Additions
    Secret Wars #1 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... Cameo Emperor Doom!!
    Secret Wars #2 CGC 9.8 Dr. Doom Custom Label... 1st full app of Emperor Doom!!!
  • Posted: December 13, 2016 2:18:53 pm
  • Need better, and more pictures. Front cover, back cover, center-spread with staples, close ups of spine, corners, etc.
  • Posted: December 13, 2016 3:17:20 pm
  • Thank you. I will get some more photos organized in the next couple of days. Please stand by!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 14, 2016 3:35:52 am
  • Love the misspelling of "Hornhead"... LaughingLaughingLaughing
    "In times like these it's good to remember that there has always been times like these..."
  • Posted: December 14, 2016 8:30:24 am
  • Yeah...need better pics. BTW, what grade did you get when you put it through the grading tool?
  • Posted: December 26, 2016 3:20:35 pm
  • It took some time but I think I have provided the photos you will need - just check the links in the original post, and hopefully you will see all the glorious flaws you will enjoy seeing. Mr. Han, I graded it out as F/VF 7.0 myself using the tool.

Last edited December 26, 2016 3:23:27 pm
    Tenzil
  • Posted: December 26, 2016 10:46:06 pm
  • I give it a slight bump to 7.5. The colors look really good to me. Very Happy
  • Posted: December 27, 2016 4:08:05 pm
  • Looks to be in the 7.0 to 7.5 range to me, too.
  • Posted: December 28, 2016 4:23:14 pm
  • Thank you to @The Bobarian and @mrhan 1. Seems we are all in the same ball park at least. I appreciate your taking the time.
    Tenzil
10 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 255 days, 20 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Roxxon Presents: Thor Issue # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek Issue # 19
  • Ablaze Media's The Agent Issue # 5
  • Marvel Comics's Venom: Dark Origin Issue # 3