feature requests

Detective Comics 159 Tricky for me (Comic Book Forums)

• Detective Comics 159 - Tricky for me

Author Discussion
  • Posted: September 20, 2016 5:05:55 pm
  • Hi Iron Age,

I paid $82, so yeah didn't break the bank. I was thinking above "poor" but below 2.0 myself.

Thanks for the reply!
  • Posted: September 20, 2016 6:01:09 pm
  • Thanks!

Yeah I thought it was a small price to pay for the ability to say I have the first appearance of Batgirl (Barbra Gordon).

If these ever come up for sale locally people are asking a fortune. One guy at a show wanted $350 CAD for one with a decent looking cover but missing the center most pages. That's way too high for something like that!
  • Posted: September 20, 2016 11:33:59 pm
  • Didn't say how (though it's a shame and would make it way the heck out of my price range). He didn't seem like an everyday comic seller. Sometimes a red flag, sometimes a place to find under priced gems.
  • Posted: September 21, 2016 2:35:35 am
  • Nice find!! You should be pleased. I'd love to own one of those!!
    Tenzil
  • Posted: September 21, 2016 10:25:25 am
  • Tenzil said:
    Nice find!! You should be pleased. I'd love to own one of those!!

Yeah I can't wait until I get it. The shipping was very cheap so I hope it survives it's trek up north.

I'm also in Vancouver! Cool
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Feral Issue # 1trinity
  • Image Comics's Local Man: Bad Girls Issue # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Saturday Morning Adventures - Continued  Issue # 10idw convention
  • Marvel Comics's Ultimate Spider-Man Issue # 3illum