feature requests

Amazing Spider Man #252 (Comic Book Forums)

• Amazing Spider-Man #252

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 1, 2016 5:29:46 pm
  • So, I tried looking this up and can't seem to find which version of 252 I have. I'm assuming its 252A since that is the only one I don't see listed. My cover does not match up with any of the covers I see listed. Image}
    Does anyone have any ideas? Any help is welcomed,thanks

Last edited July 1, 2016 5:40:38 pm
    Franks
  • Posted: July 1, 2016 6:53:35 pm
  • This is 252A. In the olden days, the comics sold at comic shops had the spidey face (or something else) instead of the UPC bar. They are the same comic and not considered variants, although some seek out newsstand versions. (I'm guessing because newsstand versions were handled more roughly and, hence, are more likely to be rarer in higher grade.)
    Visit Still Only 35 Cents at https://www.ebay.com/usr/stillonly35cents!
    Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/stillonly35cents/
  • Posted: July 1, 2016 8:26:43 pm
  • ironagecomics said:
    This is 252A. In the olden days, the comics sold at comic shops had the spidey face (or something else) instead of the UPC bar. They are the same comic and not considered variants, although some seek out newsstand versions. (I'm guessing because newsstand versions were handled more roughly and, hence, are more likely to be rarer in higher grade.)

Thank you Ironagecomics!
    Franks
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Iron Circus Comics's Lackadaisy Soft Cover # 1
  • Marvel Comics's Miles Morales: Spider-Man Issue # 18
  • Parkade Comics's Parkade Comics Issue nn - (1)
  • Marvel Comics's The Incredible Hulk Issue # 10d