feature requests

might be stupid general forum question (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm.com's Exclusive Amazing Spider-Man #1 is here! - Get it Now!

Our latest exclusive cover has been on the bucketlist since day one. The stars aligned and we are pleased to offer it to you. Please consider getting one to help continue funding ComicBookRealm.com and keeping it going for years to come!  Buy Now!

Author might be stupid - general forum question
Posted: March 3, 2009 12:17:00 am
Might be silly but: When in a post in which multiple members respond to an initial posting that I've made, and then I reply to comments they all have made, do all of them get email notifications that I have replied, or does only the last member in that posting get notified?
Like say I create a posting, then 3 people make replies, and then I reply to the last posting, do all 3 members see that I have made a reply?
This really is the first website that I've participated in forums and postings, so just curious...
Posted: March 3, 2009 6:31:05 am
everyone that posts gets a reply, except for the following reasons...if they have not checked the post since the last reply, or, if they have "unsubscribed" to the post
http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
Posted: March 3, 2009 8:48:58 am
Ya see since I replied to this JK got an email and so should you

Last edited March 3, 2009 8:49:28 am
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

Posted: March 4, 2009 2:25:04 am
And now I make a reply buy only Rattlehead will get a notice... that is unless you have seen his post, then you will also get an email.
Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 46 years, 101 days, 16 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android

ComicBookRealm.com Exclusive #1

Newest Covers
  • Bodog Entertainment's Ayre Force Issue # 0
  • Aspen Entertainment's Fathom Issue # 1b
  • Oni Press's Rick and Morty Issue # 39
  • Marvel Comics's Tony Stark: Iron Man Issue # 1z
Cool Statues
Recently Rated
DC Comics's Hex Issue # 3