feature requests

might be stupid general forum question (Comic Book Forums)

Author might be stupid - general forum question
Posted: March 3, 2009 12:17:00 am
Might be silly but: When in a post in which multiple members respond to an initial posting that I've made, and then I reply to comments they all have made, do all of them get email notifications that I have replied, or does only the last member in that posting get notified?
Like say I create a posting, then 3 people make replies, and then I reply to the last posting, do all 3 members see that I have made a reply?
This really is the first website that I've participated in forums and postings, so just curious...
Posted: March 3, 2009 6:31:05 am
everyone that posts gets a reply, except for the following reasons...if they have not checked the post since the last reply, or, if they have "unsubscribed" to the post
http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details
Posted: March 3, 2009 8:48:58 am
Ya see since I replied to this JK got an email and so should you

Last edited March 3, 2009 8:49:28 am
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

Posted: March 4, 2009 2:25:04 am
And now I make a reply buy only Rattlehead will get a notice... that is unless you have seen his post, then you will also get an email.
Not collecting any more but I still enjoy comics now and then...

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 42 years, 357 days, 6 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • IDW Publishing's Back to the Future Issue # 25
  • Rebellion's Judge Dredd: Megazine Issue # 390
  • Image Comics's Retcon Issue # 4
  • DC Comics's Suicide Squad TPB # 4
Cool Statues