feature requests

How do I factor presence / lack of free gift into the valuation of my comic? (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm's new Apple App is here!    After a lot of work and expense we finally have the last of our native apps. You can now take your collection with you (and offline) to your local store or to conventions, etc. Get it Now!

Author How do I factor presence / lack of free gift into the valuation of my comic?
Posted: February 16, 2009 5:07:55 pm
Howdy. First post- hope it's in the right place! I have a 2000AD #1 and it still has the free gift with it, but I don't know if the valuation you give is with or without. How do I factor that into the value?
If you're feeling down you must be holding a duck.
Posted: February 16, 2009 5:38:40 pm
Welcome to CBRDancing, to answer your first part this type of question would go in the general question forum. Now from what I can tell you mean the free spinner thing it advertises on the cover if that comes with it and its not a mail away free gift I would think since the prices on CBR are valued at a 9.2 to 9.4 grade that would include anything that came with the comic if it was missing that could take it to a lower than 9.2 grade so for yours if were talking about the same one it's listing at $550. I'm not a hundred percent positive it's hard to tell with marvel UK titles sometimes but thats how I think it would be

Hope that clears it up for youVery Happy

Last edited February 16, 2009 5:40:10 pm
What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 44 years, 50 days, of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • DC Comics's Batman Issue # 41b
  • Image Comics's Evolution Issue # 4
  • DC Comics's Flashpoint: Unwrapped Hard Cover # 1
  • Canadian Wildlife Service, National Park's Our Forest Lands Issue nn
Cool Statues

Website Security Test