feature requests

How do i .... (Comic Book Forums)

ComicBookRealm's new Apple App is here!    After a lot of work and expense we finally have the last of our native apps. You can now take your collection with you (and offline) to your local store or to conventions, etc. Get it Now!

Author How do i ....
Posted: September 18, 2008 7:57:03 pm
to send a PM, either click on the icon next the person's name (looks like 2 little squares) or click on their name, then click on PM......for your playlist, first, find someone else with a playlist, copy their playlist...go to your profile, click on "edit blocks"...new block...then click the drop down to say "custom", then paste the playlist....and you will have to know just a little bit of HTML to edit the playlist.............avatars need to be less than 10kb....gif files work the best....jpeg should work as well, but i have heard that not all jpegs work
http://comicbookrealm.com/jkoswald/collection check out my collection...selling everything (piles labeled "for sale" only) at 20% of value (80% off)...check my forum posting in the selling section for details

World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 44 years, 186 days, 5 hours of Run Time

Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home

Join World Community Grid today!

CBR App on Android
CBR App on Android
Newest Covers
  • Awakening Comics's Awakening Comics Issue # 1
  • DC Comics's Batgirl and the Birds of Prey Issue # 20
  • Superior Comics's Love and Marriage Issue # 9
  • Marvel Comics's Weapon X Issue # 15
Cool Statues

Website Security Test