feature requests

Adding to the Sell Listing (Comic Book Forums)

• Adding to the Sell Listing

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 9, 2008 8:57:49 pm
  • Hello,

I added a few books to the database and made them all sellable.
    When I click on the "MARKET" tab, I see my name as selling a copy, ONLY ON SOME OF THEM NOT ALL that I have added.

I.E. the Amazing Spider-Man Adventures in Reading #1

I click on the "Market" tab and its not showing I have one for sale?

BUG???

Jimbo
    Rolling Eyes
  • Posted: August 13, 2008 8:06:35 pm
  • Hello,

I was wondering if anyone was able to look into this yet?

Jimbo
  • Posted: August 14, 2008 7:42:49 am
  • Likely it is not a bug and that it was never added, or you added it to your collection instead of for sale.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 27, 2008 6:18:28 am
  • Some how my eyes have missed seeing how to enter comics that I have in my "lostson son's" collection that I want to sell. I have them cataloged in my computer in the Excel database. What is the secret??

Lostson
  • Posted: August 27, 2008 7:21:08 am
  • Do a search for the series in question. When in the series, put a check next to the book(s) for sale. Choose in the drop list that they are for sale (Sell List) fill in the info and that is it.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Deadpool Issue # 42b
  • Walking Carnival's Johnny Grav & The Visioneer Issue # 1
  • David Heath Jr.'s No Sex Issue # 4
  • Marvel Comics's Rise of the Powers of X Issue # 3illum