feature requests

New Piles (Comic Book Forums)

• New Piles

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 17, 2008 8:04:52 am
  • I'm looking to create new piles since my Master Pile is getting a bit full, but for some reason when I go to manage piles I can't make new ones. Am I way off base or did I run into some sort of bug?
  • Posted: June 17, 2008 8:42:47 am
  • What browser are you using?

If you don't see "Create Pile" and "Change Order" above your master pile and below the "Manage Piles" title, there's something wrong. Drop a note on Dough Boy's page if you need to.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: June 17, 2008 8:45:10 am
  • Also let me know what the name of the pile you are trying to create is.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 17, 2008 11:09:37 am
  • I'm using Firefox. I see both create and change order, however whenever I go through said process (create, giving name, etc) nothing is created.

I've tried various names at this point, nothing has worked (Test, second pile, Marvel pile, etc.)

I'll try using explorer, but so far I've hit a dead end.
  • Posted: June 17, 2008 12:02:30 pm
  • Can you PM me your login info so I can see it from your perspective?
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: June 17, 2008 4:29:14 pm
  • Done and done
  • Posted: August 20, 2008 5:22:01 pm
  • im also havn problems, i dont see a create piles option on mine
  • Posted: August 20, 2008 5:28:30 pm
  • vthokiechad said:
    im also havn problems, i dont see a create piles option on mine

It is called "Manage" which is located in the blue bar to the right of the graphs, and this should be working.

• Posted: February 10, 2011 11:41:35 pm
  • Hello,

Just joined and taking some time to get set up.

I have a question about piles too. I started off by putting everything so far into the Master Pile. Now I see I should have put it into a new pile so I can keep track of where the books are located.. Box 1, Box 2, etc...

Is it possible to copy everything from the master pile over into this new pile?

I hope so..

Thanks much

Catman..
  • Posted: February 11, 2011 6:01:18 am
  • Catman said:
    Hello,

Just joined and taking some time to get set up.

I have a question about piles too. I started off by putting everything so far into the Master Pile. Now I see I should have put it into a new pile so I can keep track of where the books are located.. Box 1, Box 2, etc...

Is it possible to copy everything from the master pile over into this new pile?

I hope so..

Thanks much

Catman..

No problem. In your Master Pile listing, under each title, there is a block at the top for "Edit All" beside the red "x". That will allow you to move an entire title into a new location. There is no way to move all titles though.

The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
12 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 190 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 3
  • Skybound's Duke Issue # 1 - 3rd print
  • Papercutz's Geronimo Stilton: Reporter Hard Cover # 16
  • Alien Books's Machine Girl & The Space Hell Engels Issue # 2b