Wise Beyond the Years
- Posted: May 31, 2008 8:12:50 pm
- everyone can either start a new list or create their own version of a previously created list
To create your own version of a previously created list...
1. Click on the lists name i.e. "top 10 evil joker moments"
2. There are multiple ways you can add an item to your list...First Option is to click the "copy to your list" icon, this will add that list item to your list...Second Option is to simply make up your own list item by typing it into the available field, then clicking on add to list (as you type in your own list item, watch to see if your item appears in the box below the field, if it does, click it...this appears because someone else has already created it)...then click the "add to list" tab
3. order your list...there is a black arrow next to each of your list items, click and hold that arrow to drag your list item to the position you favor it (top most is !st favorite, and goes in descending order down to 10th most favorite)...the overall top 10 list is based on an algorithm and averages all people's list that created one for that topic...your number 1 item is given more weight than your second and third.
4. if you add an item that you want to remove, click the "red X" icon next the list item, and that item will be removed from your list, freeing up a space to add a different list item
5. click the "save list" button below your list to add it to the database
To create your own list
1. click the "create new list" text in the top left corner (just below the logout button)
2. give your list a title..i.e. "top 10 evil joker moments" (dont use that title as it has already been created)....your list does not have to be comic book related, it can be anything...although comic book related lists will most likely be more popular, this is a comic book website afterall
3. create your own list items
4. order your list
5. click the "save list" button to add it the database so others can create their own versions of your list
All lists have a minimum requirement of 3 items, and a maximum of 10