New Reports (Comic Book Forums)

• New Reports

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 13, 2006 7:39:18 pm
  • There are now 2 new reports:

1. Missing Covers
    2. Missing Indexes

These 2 reports will now make it 10 times easier for you to contribute to MyComicPile. These reports will tell you what the site is missing from your collection. You can even submit the missing covers and information from these reports. After submitting, the report is loaded, and that book is removed.

Any questions/suggestions, please let me know.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 23, 2007 9:01:35 pm
  • Is there any way to get more than the first 100 covers which are missing? Since I can't get reports by pile yet, it's a hassle for me to dig through my boxes finding the weird stuff which I haven't quite kept track of during inventory - I'd get more done if I could scan the full list for stuff I know where it is.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 138 days, 4 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Blackbox Comics's Bio-Mechs Issue # 1e
  • Viz Media's Snowball Earth Soft Cover # 2
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men: Blood Hunt - Laura Kinney the Wolverine Issue # 1
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men: Legacy Issue # 212b