feature requests

Exporting (Comic Book Forums)

• Exporting

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 11, 2006 9:08:11 pm
  • After having several requests for exporting, I have built this functionality. You will see the link when viewing your collection (next to Manage under Pile Stats).

At this time I have it set that in order to export, a member must have accumulated [b:a700e5380c][i:a700e5380c]7,500 or more points[/i:a700e5380c][/b:a700e5380c] from contributing to MyComicPile.com.

You can export your:

1. Sell List
    2. Want List
    3. One or More Piles

You can also export the above in any of these formats:

1. CSV
    2. TAB
    3. XML

Please post any comments below.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 12, 2006 4:36:20 am
  • I'd raise the bar to 10,000 points. Twisted Evil Anyone could reach that just by donating $10. I think it's more than fair. It's a steal compared to what some other sites are charging. Just my opinion. Thanks for adding it. :-D
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Cable Issue # 7c
  • Marvel Comics's G.O.D.S. Issue # 6f
  • Marvel Comics's The Amazing Spider-Man Issue # 46d
  • Square Enix Books's Victoria's Electric Coffin Soft Cover # 1