Auction Points (Comic Book Forums)

• Auction Points

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 20, 2010 2:45:58 pm
  • I see that I am earning Auction points. How do I earn them? What do i use them for? When do I use them? Thanks everyone.Very Happy
    I'm over worked and under paid, But never to poor for Comics!!! Check out my new website !!!
    www.kozscomicreview.webs.com
  • Posted: February 20, 2010 3:57:59 pm
  • These links should answer your question

http://comicbookrealm.com/topic/3/24

What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: February 20, 2010 4:07:14 pm
  • Thanks that helps. Time to pile the points.
    I'm over worked and under paid, But never to poor for Comics!!! Check out my new website !!!
  • Posted: February 20, 2010 4:10:43 pm
  • friendly heads up
    the first 35 issues of Fables dont have any creators idexed Whistle
    some easy points
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
  • Posted: February 20, 2010 7:44:29 pm
  • Auction points are easy. Pretty much everything you do from replying to this post 2 points to each individual thing you add to the site. I like to think of it as bulding up info for the next generation.
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: February 21, 2010 7:04:09 pm
  • you can also check out the FAQ forum for ways to earn points. there is a sticky post at the top
  • Posted: February 21, 2010 7:10:41 pm
  • Thanks everyone for your help. When is the Auction Occur and what can you win?
  • Posted: February 22, 2010 5:32:14 pm
  • Here's my $0.02 on obtaining some auction points through indexing;

Try to find a title that hardly anybody has/wants a run on(ex. - Wonder Woman);

Find a comics web site with pertinent & correct information(month, year, price, & # of pages).

Just by indexing the 1st volume of Wonder Woman, i've gained over 1,000 points!Smile
    Rattlehead79 said:
    I like to think of it as bulding up info for the next generation.

I agree. I feel I don't have enough points to auction with, but to me, indexing is fun!!!Very Happy
    Pick-ups this month
    ?

On the way...
    The Avengers (Vol. 1) #58
    Silver Surfer (Vol. 1) #2
    Crisis on Infinite Earths DC/Wal-Mart 100-pg Giant

Submitted/Back from CGC...
    ?

• Posted: February 22, 2010 5:58:26 pm
  • Fables and Sandman need some help. which was surprising to me due to their popularity.
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
13 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Captain Momo's Secret Base Soft Cover # 1
  • Yearling's Real Pigeons TPB # 1
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek Annual # 2024
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Issue # 1gy6 studios