Donations now accepted (Comic Book Forums)

• Donations now accepted

Author Discussion
  • Posted: May 8, 2006 8:34:23 pm
  • I have now added the ability for you to contribute to this site by donating. You may donate up to a maximum of $40. For every dollar that you donate, you will also be credited with 1,000 points for the auction.

So $10 = 10,000 points, etc (up to a maximum of 40,000 points - $40)

You may think of this as a way to buy points for the auction; however, I will hope and dream that it is you showing appreciation for this site making your life easier. Very Happy

Anyways. To donate, log into your account and go to your collection. You will see a Donate icon at the top of the section that has your personal contact information.

Thanks!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
1 post • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Dark Horse Comics's Canto Hard Cover # 2
  • No Publisher Listed's Generous Margins Issue nn
  • DC Comics's Green Lantern Issue # 13
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek Annual # 2024