My Bad Guys (Comic Book Forums)

• My Bad Guys

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 26, 2009 10:19:34 pm
  • Well...I thought the server I went to could handle the stuff you throw at it. It did...until new comic book day! Laughing

I have doubled the server (made it the same as the old server) and tweaked some things.

I will also be making some changes tomorrow and try to cache more of the site (i.e. homepage, etc).

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks,

And again I am sorry
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 26, 2009 11:01:59 pm
  • That cat!
    Currently Reading:
    Graphic Novels: Nightwing (90s series), Lumberjanes
    Regular Novels: Chronicles of Prydain

Add me on Goodreads
  • Posted: August 27, 2009 1:20:23 pm
  • DB.... have you noticed the problems of the "pinhead" pictures.

REBELs #6 for example. if you look at the characters section starro the conqueror has his name where his "pinhead" should be.
  • Posted: August 27, 2009 1:35:42 pm
  • Ok...found the problem. Anytime you run into it...just go to the characters images and choose one and make it the avatar.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Image Comics's Kid Cudi Presents: Moon Man Issue # 3b
  • Drawn & Quarterly Publications's Moomin Adventures Soft Cover # 1
  • Rude Dude Productions's Nexus: The Newspaper Strips Issue # 4
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Comics: X-Men Issue # 10b