Message "Spammer" (Comic Book Forums)

• Message "Spammer"

Author Discussion
  • Posted: August 17, 2009 7:05:05 pm
  • Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 18, 2009 1:19:19 pm
  • Thanks for watching out for us.

I'm sure if anyone sees something like this pop up, they should report it to you immediately.

Unless of course it is from a dethroned third world King needing to transfer a million dollars sneakily into the US. I am still waiting for my huge money transfer ... ShhhWink
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
  • Posted: August 18, 2009 2:31:47 pm
  • two questions:

1. why are these spam things always, always so stupid?

2. who seriously falls for them?
  • Posted: August 18, 2009 2:34:18 pm
  • Spa did for that Nigerian thing.

And I seriously thought about leaving my wife for Jennifer. I mean she likes comic books right? Laughing
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: August 18, 2009 2:46:06 pm
  • I saw this in the "what's happening window" and checked it out, but by the time I could say anything you had taken care of it. Good Job Applause
    "Disliking everything is not the same thing as having an opinion"

• Posted: August 18, 2009 2:50:51 pm
  • dough boy said:
    Spa did for that Nigerian thing.

And I seriously thought about leaving my wife for Jennifer. I mean she likes comic books right? Laughing

hahahah. have any of you guys ever seen the dateline show when the "catch a predator" guy goes along with those schemes, and ends up in, like, europe meeting with african barristers, just to bust them? crazy. and the worst part is, soooooo many people fall for that stuff!
  • Posted: August 18, 2009 3:09:27 pm
  • Why, my 8 million just came in from Nigera. Aren't you fellas gonna jump at this golden opportunity? LiarLiar

Very Happy
  • Posted: August 19, 2009 10:59:14 am
  • Hey, get your own Prince! Oh, maybe you already did.

Oh well, while I'm waiting on my Prince, I can make $5,000 a day stuffing envelopes. Lessee, I sent in my $199.99 to get started, I should get the first million envelopes soon... Dancing
    The joy is in the journey, not just the destination.
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Action Comics Issue # 1067d
  • Slampress Tomes's Frankenstein Visions Soft Cover # 1
  • Yearling's Real Pigeons Hard Cover # 2
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Comics: X-Men Issue # 20b