1st Sponsor for the Annual Auction (Comic Book Forums)

• 1st Sponsor for the Annual Auction

Author Discussion
  • Posted: July 3, 2009 8:27:07 pm
  • I wanted to let everyone one know that I have added a couple of items to this years auction (I have more to add later, had to get these in for obvious reasons).

I would like to throw a big shout out to InStock Trades for sponsoring this years auction (donating some cool items).

3 Cheers for InStock Trades!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: July 3, 2009 9:30:35 pm
  • ApplauseApplauseApplauseApplauseApplause
  • Posted: July 4, 2009 8:30:26 am
  • thank you instock trades!!!!!!1 we are in the big leagues now DB
  • Posted: July 4, 2009 4:35:51 pm
  • Yes they did.

That Omnibus is pretty cool (and is still shrink wrapped). I am sure that anyone would love to make it a part of their collection.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: July 5, 2009 8:53:19 am
  • They have some great deals too. I buy trades from them on occasion and I'm always very happy!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: August 17, 2009 7:31:34 pm
  • speaking of the 2009 auction, it'll be here before we know it.
    anyone else feel the anticipation building?

will we be seeing more items added to this years auction?
  • Posted: August 17, 2009 7:35:29 pm
  • Oh I am sure I have a thing or two to add.

I will try to get to it this weekend.

• Posted: August 18, 2009 7:05:22 am
  • Don't forget about my Dark Tower TPB's. I think I sent you a PM.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: August 18, 2009 7:38:12 am
  • I just added yours...forgot all about them. Embarassed

11 posts • Page 1 of 2
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Kodansha Comics's Kei X Yaku: Bound by Law Soft Cover # 2
  • DC Comics's Poison Ivy Issue # 24the616-a
  • Yearling's Real Pigeons Hard Cover # 7
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men Issue # 1zullo/sdcc