Welcome CBR's newest Mod (Comic Book Forums)

• Welcome CBR's newest Mod

Author Discussion
  • Posted: June 8, 2009 8:23:34 am
  • Paul Nolan has graciously decided to lend his expertise to the CBR community.

Please extend and show him the same respect that you show to me and the other Mod's.

Thanks for the help Paul!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 8, 2009 8:34:58 am
  • Our first Mod from across the Pond, right? Welcome Paul!
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: June 8, 2009 8:45:47 am
  • Cheers Govna Dancing

Welcome

Last edited June 8, 2009 8:46:02 am
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: June 8, 2009 9:48:00 am

• Cheers guys,

I promise to always get the date round the other way, and spell things 'differently' Wink
  • Posted: June 8, 2009 9:49:20 am
  • Applause
  • Posted: June 8, 2009 1:17:02 pm
  • I would expect nothing less from a Bostonian (or New Yorker).

Twisted Evil
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: June 8, 2009 3:39:40 pm
  • Welcome. Have fun sorting out the craziness.
    Currently Reading:
    Graphic Novels: Nightwing (90s series), Lumberjanes
    Regular Novels: Chronicles of Prydain

Add me on Goodreads
  • Posted: June 8, 2009 3:52:31 pm
  • mattcoffeeman said:
    Welcome. Have fun sorting out the craziness.

Ya but in all fairness most of the crazyiness comes from well I won't name names but it starts with Matt and ends with Man Razz
    What's yours is mine, what's mine is mine Too. If you shake my hand better count your fingers!

• Posted: June 8, 2009 3:55:27 pm
  • Rattlehead79 said:
    mattcoffeeman said:
    Welcome. Have fun sorting out the craziness.

Ya but in all fairness most of the crazyiness comes from well I won't name names but it starts with Matt and ends with Man Razz

LaughingApplause
22 posts • Page 1 of 3
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Blackbox Comics's Bio-Mechs Issue # 3
  • Dark Horse Comics's Critical Role: Vox Machina - Origins Series IV Issue # 2
  • Image Comics's The Domain Issue # 1
  • Ultimate Marvel's Ultimate Comics: X-Men Issue # 5b