Values in your Currency (Comic Book Forums)

• Values in your Currency

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 19, 2005 12:55:03 pm
  • Well, we thought this would be a feature that we would add way down the road, but seeing as how MyComicPile.com is now International, we figured it is time to report/display values in your home currency.

As new country's are added, their currency will be as well. There is nothing for you to do/remember, except that when typing in pricing, i.e. how much you paid for a comic, or how much you want to sell a comic for, [b:14d9515d3d]IT MUST BE IN US DOLLARS[/b:14d9515d3d]. For your convenience we have also added a quick calculator to do the math for you.[color=red:14d9515d3d][/color:14d9515d3d]

Please let us know what you think and if anything needs to be improved/tweeked.

[b:14d9515d3d]UPDATE[/b:14d9515d3d]

Some users have asked for the ability to choose their home country and also choose their currency. We have now made it possible to keep your home country and choose your currency seperately.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: December 11, 2005 9:01:15 am
  • Update #2

The currency exchange rate is now automated (finally). This way there is no having to remember to manually do it. Exchange rates will now be set every night.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • DC Comics's Batman vs Robin Issue # 5h
  • Titan Comics's Conan the Barbarian Issue # 13
  • Harper Alley's Gamerville Hard Cover # 1
  • Valiant Entertainment's X-O Manowar: Invictus Issue # 2c