Points for Issue Information (Comic Book Forums)

• Points for Issue Information

Author Discussion
  • Posted: April 9, 2006 8:55:09 pm
  • When you now view individual issues you should see a new icon (pencil) next to the description field. If you click on it, you will be able to submit information about that issue. If you submit the following, and subject to approval, you will be credited with 10 points.
    [list:4204a5d8cf]1. Issue Date
    2. Writer
    3. Artist
    4. Cover Artist[/list:u:4204a5d8cf] If the icon does not show up, that means that the data has already been submitted.

[color=red:4204a5d8cf][b:4204a5d8cf]PLEASE NOTE: You must submit all 4 items above to earn points[/b:4204a5d8cf][/color:4204a5d8cf]

Last edited April 10, 2006 8:19:29 am
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 9, 2006 9:38:16 pm
  • sounds good
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: April 9, 2006 10:25:38 pm
  • is there any way that we could enter a name that isn't on the list?
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: April 10, 2006 8:12:27 am
  • If you click on the 'Add Name' link, it will allow you to send me an e-mail. The problem is that I need to check to make sure, and also to help prevent duplicates.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: April 10, 2006 1:12:14 pm
  • thanks
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Blackbox Comics's Bio-Mechs Issue # 3
  • Square Enix Manga's Just Like Mona Lisa Soft Cover # 1
  • Image Comics's Precious Metal Issue # 2b
  • Yearling's Real Pigeons TPB # 8