Rate your comics (Comic Book Forums)

• Rate your comics

Author Discussion
  • Posted: November 24, 2008 11:04:19 am
  • Ok...so I have been slacking lately and have not done much programming on the site (I apologize).

This morning I added in the ability for you to rate comics. Go to the comic you want to rate, choose your rating, and write a review if you want.

Eventually I will create a report to show top rated books, and will probably pull some to the front page, etc.

As always, please let me know if you see something a miss or have suggestions.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: November 24, 2008 11:11:11 am
  • One thing I forgot to do was to give points for rating a comic. I will retroactively give points in the amount of 10 for just rating (i.e. 1-5) and an additional 40 points for writing a review per comic.

I have to run out but will fix it when I get back.
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: November 24, 2008 11:18:06 am
  • I was just thinking about this in the shower today. Yes, I think about comics in the shower. Don't pretend that you don't!

I wrote a review for JLA: Trial By Fire, which I just read over the weekend.

Another awesome feature with some great potential, Dough Boy.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
  • Posted: November 24, 2008 3:05:05 pm
  • 2 questions.
    1- would it be possible to rate the series as a whole AND the individual issues?
    2- how can you see what others have written as reviews? i left a small review but was not able to find how to see it.
  • Posted: November 24, 2008 3:15:41 pm
  • 1573 said:
    2 questions.
    1- would it be possible to rate the series as a whole AND the individual issues?
    2- how can you see what others have written as reviews? i left a small review but was not able to find how to see it.
    click rate and ull be able to see the review.
    El Blog-o, Read it if you're bored.
    http://immortalfireboy.blogspot.com/

Search & Win
  • Posted: November 24, 2008 3:29:37 pm
  • There should be a "Reviews" tab for each comic.

I will look into a series review.

• Posted: November 24, 2008 3:53:03 pm
  • Fireboy said:
    1573 said:
    2 questions.
    click rate and ull be able to see the review.

did that but didn't see what i had posted.

• Posted: November 24, 2008 3:54:04 pm
  • dough boy said:
    There should be a "Reviews" tab for each comic.

I will look into a series review.

i'm not seeing a "review" tab.
    not saying it's not there.
    just saying i don't see it.
  • Posted: November 24, 2008 3:56:04 pm
  • Can you please tell us which book you reviewed so we can see? Or is it a secret? Twisted Evil

• Posted: November 24, 2008 3:59:12 pm
  • It doesn't show up as a rating tab like the market tab. You press Rate again and it shows up there.
    "1500 years ago, everybody knew the Earth was the center of the Universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the Earth was flat... and 15 minutes ago, you knew people were alone on this planet. Think about what you'll know tomorrow." - Agent K, Men in Black
    Find answers to CBR FAQs on my profile!
81 posts • Page 1 of 9
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • IDW Publishing's Star Trek Annual # 2024b
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Ahsoka Issue # 1f
  • Marvel Comics's Star Wars: Ahsoka Issue # 1rahzzah
  • Udon Entertainment's Tankhead: Mechanical Encyclopedia - Artbook Hard Cover # 1