1,000 Members! (Comic Book Forums)

• 1,000 Members!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: March 30, 2006 2:25:35 pm
  • I would like to annouce that MyComicPile.com has now reached 1,000 members! This is a cause for celebration. How about free comic tracking for all! Wait that already exists. Mmmmm...Well it was an achievement anyways.

Thanks to all for making the first 1,000 memorable. Here is to 5,000!

\Very Happy/ \Very Happy/ \Very Happy/ \Very Happy/ \Very Happy/
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 30, 2006 2:37:11 pm
  • congrads, I've been on a couple of ither sites that didn't last. keep it up
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: March 30, 2006 2:43:06 pm
  • If you don't mind me asking, how long did they last, and what caused them to fail? I would rather not duplicate their efforts. Smile
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: March 30, 2006 10:52:22 pm
  • I think the forum helps, there was no contact, so I would be away for a while no reason to check every day one day it was gone, the forum keeps me checking every day. I may not check my collection every day I do check the forum
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: April 3, 2006 12:56:52 pm
  • Here's to the next 1000. Very Happy

I've been watching, and the numbers have grown quickly this last month or so. Very Happy
  • Posted: April 9, 2006 8:54:57 pm
  • [color=darkred:d4baa26a36][size=18:d4baa26a36][b:d4baa26a36]Woo-hoo![/b:d4baa26a36][/size:d4baa26a36]

I try to tell everyone I know about this site and they all agree that it's amazing!

It's only a matter of time 'til it's 10,000 [/color:d4baa26a36] Smile
  • Posted: June 13, 2006 3:42:57 pm
  • i'm proud to be part of the 1,000!
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • First Second Books's Lunar New Year Love Story Hard Cover # 1
  • Dark Horse Comics's Matt Wagner's Grendel Omnibus TPB # 6
  • Rebel Comics's Strawberry Funnies Issue # 2in between
  • Marvel Comics's X-Men: Legacy Issue # 210b