feature requests

Hand out flyer = MCP Points (Comic Book Forums)

• Hand out flyer = MCP Points

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 17, 2006 8:28:48 am
  • Below you will find 2 versions of a flyer. All you need to do is print out a version you want, write your name in the Member field, cut them apart and take them to your Local Comic Book Store and ask them to hand them out (or leave on counter).

Remember, for every flyer that results in a new account that is 250 points for you. So the more you can distribute the more points you earn!

Black and White Flyer

Color Flyer
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 17, 2006 8:43:46 am
  • [color=darkred:0a8ceae30b]Should we put our name or our handle on the flyers?[/color:0a8ceae30b]

Last edited February 17, 2006 9:30:44 am
  • Posted: February 17, 2006 8:56:08 am
  • It is up to you. Since it is not automated, it would be easier for me to assign points if it is your MCP Member name (One Eye Ry).
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

• Posted: March 22, 2007 7:15:39 pm
  • can we pick up points if a new member found the site threw us but no flyer was used?
  • Posted: March 22, 2007 7:37:19 pm
  • Yes, they just need to indicate when they sign up that they heard about the site from you (name, e-mail, username, etc).

• Posted: March 22, 2007 7:38:56 pm
  • , i think they have already signed up.
    anyway that they could email/pm you w/ the details?
  • Posted: March 22, 2007 7:44:19 pm
  • Sure but it will cost you $1 billion dollars.

• Posted: March 22, 2007 7:47:05 pm
  • cool.
    1 billion?
    is that it?
    got that right here.

check will be in the mail tomorrow. Very Happy
  • Posted: March 23, 2007 2:35:42 pm
  • what if there are no comic shops in your area Twisted Evil
    I clicked on the flier link and nothing happened?
    That's Mr. Comic Book Geek To You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Posted: March 23, 2007 3:22:50 pm
  • Well if there are no shops near you, then you need to become active on other boards and promote the site.

The flyer(s) are PDF. Make sure you have Adobe reader installed.

38 posts • Page 1 of 4
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 72 years, 186 days, 23 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Square Enix Manga's By the Grace of the Gods Soft Cover # 10
  • Marvel Comics's Jackpot and Black Cat Issue # 1c
  • PS Artbooks's PS Artbooks Softee: Ghost Comics TPB # 1
  • New Heroes Comics's The Unconventionals Issue # 1