MCP's First Moderator! (Comic Book Forums)

• MCP's First Moderator!

Author Discussion
  • Posted: February 15, 2006 11:40:11 am
  • I would like to annouce that One Eye Ry has become MyComicPile.com's first Moderator. What does this mean? Well, he essentially is an extension of Dough boy. He will help out fellow members when they request additions, or problems, and he will also help with the addition of new comics.

This is a major achievement for both One Eye Ry and Mycomicpile.com! Even though he is a Moderator, he will still be able to earn points (like the rest of you), but he will not be given special treatment (i.e. additional points that you could not earn normally).

This deserves a shout out!

Hip Hip Horray for One Eye Ry!
    Favorite Quote: "You're not just some guy in a bat costume are you? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! - Justice League #1, 2011"

Hunting for (mainly reprints/variants) - Please help! - See My Profile
  • Posted: February 15, 2006 1:23:11 pm
  • congrads man
    Very Happy
    Darrin Niday
    Des Moines, IA
  • Posted: February 16, 2006 1:40:57 am
  • [color=red:2ad655fca6]Thank you so much for this honour Doughboy & for the kudos Nirrad!

I will always do everything in my power to help MCP and all of it's members. I will not hesitate to help anybody I can asist on this site... So please everybody, don't hesitate to ask.

This is the best site I have found to date as it offers an invaluable free service of holding your own comprehensive comic collection database - and that can be found no where else for free on the net.

I recommend that all pitch in & help with the cover downloads... I have done [b:2ad655fca6][u:2ad655fca6]MANY[/u:2ad655fca6][/b:2ad655fca6] Uploads & the surface is barely scratched! Thats a lot of potential auction points that can help you win one if the excellent prizes up for grabs (See http://www.mycomicpile.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=123).
    [/color:2ad655fca6]
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
World Community Grid Logo
ComicBookRealm.com: 74 years, 91 days, 18 hours of Run Time
Help projects like: Smash Childhood Cancer, OpenZika, Help Stop TB, FightAIDS@Home - Phase 2, Outsmart Ebola Together, Mapping Cancer Markers, FightAIDS@Home
Join World Community Grid today!
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
  • Newest
  • Marvel Comics's Annihilation 2099 Issue # 2
  • DSTLRY Media's Somna: A Bedtime Story Issue # 2g-a
  • IDW Publishing's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Micro-Series - Raphael Issue # 1convention
  • Skybound's Transformers Issue # 10c